Saturday, June 05, 2004

blogger is totally lagging!

anyway. just did trigo and
my timetable for the next week
hope i stick to it man.
getting freaked out over the o's
absolutely cannot complete revision
but oh well i try.

cousin's wedding nuptials going on ..
what to wear .. ??

the shooting course today was rather fun!
and i passed twice !
hee! though er .. i woke up at 0815 when we were supposed to meet at 0800
was madly dashing around the house
and luckily my sis lent me 20bucks for the cab!
i actually thought cabs had those atm thingys like the shops do.
whoops.
guess it was the receipt machine that i vividly imagined to be the atm thingy.
the first cab driver was a nightmare, goodness me.
finally reached and was sheepishly looking around for the place
and ms ong came!
she didnt berate me or anything! :)
laughingly asking if i overslept.
i decide that i like her now
haha and shes really cute too.

took the bloody long train trip from bkt gombak to bishan
and the mountain tortoise me
discovered that j8 has changed SO much!
haha
suddenly its like some food heaven!
go check it our yourself if youve been cooped up in your tortoise shell like me.
after changing our minds numerous times and contemplating for ages,
we decided on pastamania!
i love the chicken bolognaise
complete with cheese of course ;)
oh! and i was in the loo and there were these 2 caucasion+chinese mixed kids with their mum
and the mortifying thing was that the kids were going 'i also want to pee leh!'
goodness gracious me.
the epidemic Singlish is spreading wide and far.